This week, we’re featuring some entries in the Audio Story Challenge at UMD.
Here’s how it works.
- Journalism students had to tell a story in two to three-and-a-half minutes.
- The story has to include the sound of air or water
- it has to include a mention of food
- it has to include the voices of two people whose ages are at least 20 years apart.
- it has to be a true story.
You can try to teach someone how to camp, but in the end you’re both just trying to survive. Here’s a look at reporter Paige Oswald’s backpacking trip gone awry.