UMD is celebrating Earth Day in a big way; BreAnn Graber joined us this morning to talk about Beautiful U here on campus!
- Wednesday, April 22, 10am, Community Clean-up
- Wednesday, April 22, 10am – 12pm, Griggs Center, Documentary and seed planting
- Learn the benefits of greenhouse farming! Greenhouse farming has resulted in overall more food in the whole world and helped reduce world hunger problems. Learn how to start your own edible garden from home! Host: Kirsty Moir, Senior, Public Health and Promotions major; Intern for UMD Health Services. Followed by weekly meditation, 12-1pm.
- Friday, April 24, 9am-3pm, Kirby Bus Hub
- Saturday, April 25, 10am, Bagley Nature Area: